Join Our Team
Why work for WOW
Wired or Wireless is a locally owned high-speed Internet and phone service provider that builds and maintains networks. We are family owned and run. WOW works hard to create a family work environment where each employee is valued and is part of a team.
Some benefits include:
- Health Coverage
- Stocked Kitchen for snacks
- Flexible Work Time
- Bonus Structure – depending on position
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Annual Parties and Summer Activities
- Certification and Safety Training
- Most employees enjoy a non-desk, varied work day
Join A Dynamic TEAM
Wired or Wireless, Inc. (WOW) is a growing local company. Most employees have worked for the company for over 10 years. That is because the company is a great place to work. Join a dynamic team that cares about its employees. Work hard and grow with us.
We offer excellent medical benefits after a 90-day probationary training period. Must pass drug test and background check.
Listen to What Current Employees Say About WOW
Installation Technician – Residential or Commercial
WOW has a current opening for an installation technician to install Internet service at residential and commercial locations.
We are a Wireless Internet Provider that specializes in home and business Wi-Fi and network setup and VoIP.
Our ideal candidate will have technical experience, handyman-building skills, a drive to learn, like a challenge, enjoy working outdoors and work well with the public and other team members.
Installation Technician will have both installations and maintenance duties and should have prior knowledge or be willing to learn the following:
- Performing site surveys/Installing of Dish Antenna to deliver Internet service;
- Installing, troubleshooting, or repairing the network equipment required to provide residential and business Wi-Fi and/or VoIP service;
- Doing basic to advanced networking, Wi-Fi and computer PC setup;
- Installing, terminating and testing Cat-5;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Being prompt, courteous and knowledgeable about the service and equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record;
- Installation, technical support and/or Internet installation related experience, (preferred but will train the right person);
- Proficient with PC/Mac office related software;
- Ability to work with and communicate verbally and in writing with team members;
- Basic understanding of networking switches, routers and Wi-Fi technologies;
- Ability to problem solve and work with team to resolve issues;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must in order to complete the job assignments correctly;
Work hours are M-F 9-5, some overtime and weekend work required. Rotating technical support hours to cover.
WOW provides company vehicles.
We are looking for the right person to fill out our team.
Required license or certification:
- Valid driver license with a good driving record.
- We offer excellent medical benefits after a 90-day probationary training period.
- Must pass initial drug test and background check.
To be considered for employment, please fax or email your completed Employment Application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax information to 509-892-5876.