Customers Need to Know
EVERY CUSTOMER SHOULD KNOW
WOW considers its customers family. We know that you rely on your internet for work, school and keeping connected to the outside world. We have staff monitoring our network 24 x 7 and helping customers. We want to help you better understand your service and have a consistent reliable service.
- There is no limit to the number of credits you can receive.
- Let us help provide good service to your friends and family.
- Email is how WOW communicates updates to the network.
- Email is how you will receive valuable information about your personal account including your monthly invoice.
- To activate your emails call the main customer support line.
- You do not have to use your FREE emails
- We stay current on cybersecurity measures for all email accounts.
- Maintenance is performed in the middle of the night.
- Make sure you do not unplug your service late at night – You want to be included in network upgrades.
- Whether you use Windows, Apple or Linux, make sure you keep updating the version.
- For example: If you use Windows, Go to your Internet Browser, Choose Tools, Then Choose Windows Update.
- WOW can help you have an off-site back up of all your information. Call our Customer Support Line and ask about Data storage.
- WOW Internet Service is an encrypted connection with firewalls.
- However, every customer both needs cybersecurity software for their system of network.
- This is important for both residential and business customers.
- WOW Internet Service is paid in advance for the month of service.
- You can change your level of service if needed.
- Make it easy… set up autopay for your WOW Internet Service.